- RULES FOR ADMISSION IN 2016
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IN HARD COPY
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORM
- TERMS OF ENROLLMENT
- STAGES IN ENTRANCE CAMPAIGN
- COST OF STUDY
- MEDICAL CARE – PROGRAMS OF OCCUPATIONAL ENTRANCE TESTS
- PHARMACY – PROGRAMS OF OCCUPATIONAL ENTRANCE TESTS
- DENTISTRY PROGRAMS OF OCCUPATIONAL ENTRANCE TESTS
- INFORMATION SYSTEM “KONKURS”
- PROVISION ABOUT ADMISSION COMMISSION AT O.O. BOHOMOLETS NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS BY PARTICIPANTS IN REGIONAL MEETINGS-SEMINARS “ENTRANCE – 2016” IN JUNE 2016
According to the letter from MES of Ukraine, dd. 12.07.2016 No 1/9-361, in connection with numerous appeals of entrants, who are entitled for TOP-PRIORITY ENROLLMENT at entry to higher schools of Ukraine in 2016, it is provided the possibility for submission of applications by this category of entrants in electronic form (on website www.ez.osvitavsim.org.ua) providing that the documents, which confirm the right of such entrants in top-priority enrollment, are sent in scanned form to e-mail of admission commission at O.O. Bohomolets NMU (email@example.com).
The privileged categories of persons, who enter O.O. Bohomolets NMU due to quotas and results from exams and interlocutions, shall submit the documents personally in hard copy (see annex “Information materials about documents for persons, who are entitled for enrollment due to interlocution, for enrollment within established quotas for top-priority enrollment”).
- INFORMATION MATERIALS ABOUT DOCUMENTS FOR PERSONS, WHO ARE ENTITLED FOR ENROLLMENT DUE TO INTERLOCUTION, FOR ENROLLMENT WITHIN ESTABLISHED QUOTAS FO TOP-PRIORITY ENROLLMENT
Address of admission commission:
For national citizens
Peremogy Avenue, 34, Morphological building, 2nd floor, phone: (044) 454 49 49, (044) 454 49 83
For foreign citizens:
Peremogy Avenue, 34, physical chemical building, 2nd floor, Dean’s office for foreign citizens, phone: (044) 454 49 51
In order to simplify the processing of information about privileges, sent by you to e-mail of admission commission at O.O. Bohomolets NMU firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, submit the information about you in the following form:
Surname, name, patronymic name, date of birth, certificate “series – number”, certificate by UCAQE “number and PIN”, name of privilege, for which you plan, and scanned/photo copy of documents that grant with the privilege.