The Department propaedeutics internal medicine №2
Medical and advisory work
- Responsible person PhD, MD, Associate Professor Ostashevska T.G.
Department of Propaedeutics of Internal Medicine №2 is located on 3 clinical bases.
The main base of the department is Kyiv City Clinical Hospital №3: Kyiv, str. P. Zaporozhts, 26, building 2. On the basis of the department there are: therapeutic, cardiological, rheumatological, gastroenterological department, department of nephrology and hemodialysis, department of cardio-resuscitation. This clinical base is a city specialized center. The Kyiv City Specialized Center for Nephrology and Hemodialysis is located on the premises, with which the Department of Internal Medicine Propaedeutics No 2 conducts close cooperation.
The Cycle of «Occupational diseases» is taught at 2 bases: Kyiv City Clinical Hospital №2: Kyiv, str. Krakowska, 13; and Kyiv City Clinical Hospital №5: Kyiv, str. Vidpochynku, 11.
The main base of the department is designed for 288 beds of therapeutic profile. Localization of the clinic on the basis of a multidisciplinary hospital allows to receive consultations of related specialists (ophthalmologist, neurologist, surgeon, gynecologist, cardiologist and others), which allows to provide patients with prompt timely help. Laboratories are available in the clinic to provide a therapeutic and diagnostic process, where general clinical and biochemical studies are performed around the clock for patients admitted to all departments of the clinic; state-of-the-art diagnostic tools such as ultrasound, X-ray, endoscopic equipment for various procedures and manipulations.
Employees of the Department of Propaedeutics of Internal Medicine №2 take part in the field trips at the Ukrainian Emergency Medical Station of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, professors and associate professors of the department have in their assets publications in the press, speeches on television and radio, concerning diagnostic, medical and consulting work.
All employees of the department have medical categories
- Kondratiuk Vitaliy, Head of the department, Higher category of cardiology. Certificate No. 7599 is valid until 04/21/2021. The Higher category in therapy. Certificate # 1533 is valid until 12/05/2022.
- Moiseenko Valentina, Professor, Higher, №5083 12.03.2922.
- Palienko Igor, Professor, Higher category in therapy. Certificate # 2091 is valid until 03/25/2024
- Shevchuk Svitlana, Associate Professor, 1 category of therapy. Certificate No. 1093 is valid until 04/21/2022
- Prima Anatoliy, Associate Professor, 1 category of therapy. Certificate # 1821 is valid until 07/21/2022
- Khomaziuk Victoria, Associate Professor, Higher Category in Therapy. Certificate No. 2229 is valid until 07/21/2022
- Ostashevskaya Tatiana, Associate Professor, 1 category on therapy. Certificate No. 1042 is valid until 04/21/2022
- Karmazina Elena, Associate Professor, Higher Category in Therapy. Certificate # 2082 is valid until 03/25/2024
- Krasiuk Irina, Associate Professor, 1 category on therapy. Certificate No. 1044 is valid until 04/21/2022
- Karpenko Elena, Associate Professor, 1 category on therapy. Certificate No. 2420 is valid until 12/05/2022
- Byshovets Roman, Assistant, 1 category of therapy. Certificate No. 1039 is valid until 04/21/2022
- Bychkov Oleg, Associate Professor, 2 category of therapy. Certificate # 2072 is valid until 03/25/2024
- Manzhaliy Elina, Associate Professor, Higher Category in Gastroenterology Certificate # 40930 is valid until 03/17/2021
- Gai Olga. Assistant, Category 1 Cardiology. Certificate # 2201 is valid until 06/23/2022
- Tkachishin Vladimir, Professor, Higher (No. 110, to 11/10/2021)
- Sova Sergiy, Professor, Higher (# 118, to 11/10/2021)
- Dumka Irina, Assistant, Higher (No. 44114 to 03/23/2022)
- Oleksiychuk Oleksandr, Assistant, Specialization “Professional pathology”. Specialist Certificate No. 17665 dated May 17, 2018, valid until May 17, 2023.
- Arustamian Olga, Assistant, Specialization ” Professional pathology “. Specialist Certificate No. 17666 dated May 17, 2018, valid until May 17, 2023.
The Department of Propaedeutics of Internal Medicine No. 2 has equipment that is widely used for the examination of patients in the clinic. These are 4 ultrasound devices for echocardiography, ultrasound examination of the kidneys, abdominal organs, thyroid gland, carotid doppler ultrasound, 2 devices for daily blood pressure monitoring, apparatus for Holter ECG monitoring. In 2016-2019, more than 2000 patients were examined using this diagnostic equipment.