Department of Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry
Coordinator: Nataliia Bidenko – Doctor of Medical Sciences , Professor
Participation of the department staff in international conferences:
- VI Belarussian International Dental Congress (Minsk, Belarus)
- IV Vienna Congress of Pediatric Dentists (Austria, Vienna)
- FDI Annual World Dental Congress (Poznan, Poland)
• Medical Rescue Team Training (Urla, Turkey)
• Medical education as an integral part of the education system of Ukraine and EU countries (Wroclaw, Poland)
Representation in Associations:
The department staff are active members of the International Association of Pediatric Dentistry – IAPD http://www.iapdworld.org/ and the European Academy of Pediatric Dentistry – EAPD https://www.eapd.eu/), “Ukrainian Association of Preventive and Pediatric Dentistry (President – Professor Khomenko L.O.) is an associate member of IAPD.
Foreign clinical residencies: for the period from 2013 to 2019, 12 clinical residencies from the following countries were trained at the department – Belarus, Iran, Lebanon, Gabon, Russia, Azerbaijan.