Department of Internal Medicine №1
STUDENT SCIENTIFIC CLUB
The head of the scientific medical students’ group (SMSG) – Baylo Alina, assistant of the department. (0996503957), Email – email@example.com
The SMSG meeting of internal medicine is held on the base of city hospital № 18, on the inpatient therapeutic and gastroenterological departments of the hospital, Taras Shevchenko Boulevard 17, 2 floor – gastroenterology department, lecture room.
Having visited the scientific group of the department, students have the opportunity to improve their theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the field of internal medicine, to acquire the latest methods of diagnosis and treatment, to learn about current directions of scientific research, to participate in the scientific work of the department.
The activity of the department’s group is aimed at developing the skills of medical literature review, conducting medical researches, writing abstracts and articles, developing practical skills of clinical thinking, differential diagnosis of diseases and treatment of patients in accordance with the rules of evidence-based medicine.
Main directions of work of the group are:
– Discussion of the most common issues of internal medicine during the meeting of the scientific group;
– Preparation of reports and presentations of the head and participants of the group;
– Clinical circumventions and case histories;
– Interpretation of results of laboratory and instrumental methods of research;
– Analysis of complex clinical cases.