Кафедра хірургії №2
English language students education
THEMATIC PLAN OF PRACTICAL STUDIES
|№||Theme||Amount of hours|
THORAX, CARDIAC, ENDOCRINE SURGERY
|1||Traumas of thorax. Classification. Early and late complications. Differential diagnostics. First medical aid and tactics of treatment.||6,0|
|2||Suppurative diseases of lungs and pleura. Abscess and gangrene of lungs, bronchiectatic disease. Acute and chronic empyeme of pleura, pyopneumothorax. Clinical manifestations. Differential diagnostics. Methods of conservative and surgical treatment.||5,8|
|3||Acquired defects of the heart. Classification. Diagnostics. Indications for surgical treatment. Methods of operative treatment. Complications. Modern methods of diagnostics, minimally invasive operative treatment of heart diseases.||5,8|
|4||Ischemic heart disease. Diagnostics. Indications for surgical treatment. Methods of operative treatment. Myocardial infarction, heart aneurysms, arrhythmias. Indications for surgical treatment. Methods of operative treatment.||5,8|
|5||Diseases of the mediastinum . Classification. Diagnostics. Differential diagnostics. Methods of surgical treatment. Disease and traumas of gullet.||5,8|
|6||Euthyroid and toxic goiter. Classification. Special methods of examination. Diagnostics. Differential diagnostics. Perioperative preparation. Surgical treatment. Benign breast disorders. Mastitis.||5,8|
|7||Acute a rterial o cclusion . Classification of acute ischemia of extremities. Clinical stages. Diagnostics. Differential diagnostics. Methods of surgical treatment. CASE HISTORY||5,8|
|8||Chronic ischemia of lower extremities. Atherosclerosis obliterans and endarteritis obliterans. Classification of chronic ischemia and levels of occlusion of aorta and artery of lower extremities. Abdominal ischemic syndrome. Diagnostics. Differential diagnostics. Complications. Methods of conservative treatment. Prophylaxis. Rehabilitation.||6,0|
|9||Varicosity of lower extremities. Classification. Complications. Diagnostics. Special methods of examination. Methods of surgical treatment. Venous thromboses. Classification. Clinical manifestations. Diagnostics. Differential diagnostics. Methods of conservative and surgical treatment.||5,8|
|10||Postphlebitic syndrome. Classification. Diagnostics. Conservative and surgical methods of treatment.||5,8|
|11||Pulmonary artery embolism . Clinical manifestations. Diagnostics and treatment. Methods of prophylaxis.||5,8|
|12||Lymphedema of extremities. Types of disease. Clinical manifestations. Diagnostics. Conservative and surgical treatment||2|
|Final module control:||2,8|
|All the hours after the module №2:||70|
THEMATIC PLAN OF LECTURES
|Amount of hours|
|Surgical pathology of respiratory system||2|
|Acquired defects of heart. Ischemic cardiomyopathy. Cardiac arrhythmia||2|
|Modern methods of pulmonary embolism treatment||2|
|Clinics, diagnosis and treatment of the occlusive diseases of major arteries. Aortic aneurism, clinics, diagnosis, treatment||2|
|Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases of peripheral veins of the extremities||2|
OBLIGATORY MINIMUM LIST OF PRACTICAL SKILLS
- Examination of surgical patient: features and method of collection of anamnesis. Making the diagnostic algorithm. Substantiation of clinical diagnosis.
- Preparing of medical documentation: case histories, extracts from them.
- Methods of examination of peripheral veins (symptom of Trendelenburg, Delbe-Pertes test).
- Method of examination of peripheral arteries.
- Methods of determination of blood group.
- Transfusions of the blood components and blood substitutes.
- Temporal control of bleeding: digital compression of vessel, imposition of torniquet.
- The injections of drug substances (intramuscular, hypodermic, intravenous);
- Indirect massage of heart.
- Artificial respiration.
- Interpretation of clinical blood and urine tests.
- Interpretation of biochemical analyses: urea, nitrogen of urea, kreatinine; proteins of blood, – and coagulograms.
- Reading of sciagrams: survey sciagraphy of organs of the chest, CT-scans.
- Imposition and removal of surgical sutures.
- Insertion of stomach probe.
- Urethral catheterization by a soft catheter.
- Fixing of the tongue.
- Initial surgical treatment of wound.
- Transport immobilization;
- Arterial pressure taking.
- Pleural tapping.
SCHEME OF MEDICAL (CASE) HISTORY
- Complaints of patient.
- Anamnesis morbi.
- Anamnesis vitae.
- Status presens objectivus (physical examination, status localis).
- Preliminary diagnosis.
- Data of laboratory and instrumental methods of research.
- Differential diagnostics.
- Final (clinical) diagnosis.
- Treatment patients and disease.
- Prognosis for ability to work and life.