Department of pharmaceutical, biological and toxicological chemistry
Address: Pushkinska, 22, Pharmaceutical housing.
Head of Department, Professor MD Nizhenkovska Irina, Honored Scientist of Ukraine.
The department was formed in 2014 after the reorganization of the department of bioorganic, biological and pharmaceutical chemistry, which has originated from the Department of Medical Chemistry, University of St. Volodymir (1867).
Subjects, that are taught at the Department for Pharmaceutical Faculty:
- organic chemistry– III-IV semester;
- biological chemistry – IV -V semester;
- pharmaceutical chemistry– V-VIII semester;
- pharmaceutical and cosmetic chemistry– V-IX semester;
- toxicological chemistry – VIII-IX semester;
- standardization of medicines –IX semester;
- specialty “Quality control of drugs”–IX semester.