One of the strategic directions in University development is achieving international standards in training of medical, research and academic staff and integration into the European educational and scientific space on the base of Bologna declaration. Bogomolets NMU International activity has versatile format and is aimed at establishment and improvement of international relations and international cooperation of the institution in scientific, practical, educational and other branches by making organizational efforts to form the circle of foreign partners, additional financial resource, creating conditions for cooperation with foreign citizens, educational and scientific institutions, international organizations and funds.
International activity of the University is directed on achieving the following goals:
- Acceleration of the process of NMU integration into international academic space with saving and further development of scientific achievements and their application to international programmes and projects;
- Creating conditions for further development and wide implementation of principles and standards of the Bologna process;
- Consolidation of position on the world and national educational market;
- Providing an access to informational resources of the best world experience in the field of organization of educational and research work, development of students’ amateur activities, establishment of effective connections with world achievements in the field of medicine and pharmacy, their effective application to educational and research activities and practice;
- Involving the University to international educational and research projects;
- Using the international recourses for implementation of educational and research programmes.
The detailed information about all directions of the international activities of the Universities is presented at the official web-page of the Department for International Cooperation http://interdep.nmu.ua/en/
The Office for International Cooperation does not deal with international student matters. For information about international students’ admission, undergraduate and postgraduate (clinical residency, Ph.D. programme) studies please refer to the website of the International students department http://fdo-nmu.com/