The academic virtue is the important component for modern scientific world and one of elements that characterize the reputation of academic establishment. One of top-priority directions in support of academic virtue is the prevention from plagiarism, one of which ways is the implementation of verification for academic texts using the software that has the tool for recognition of different languages.
The anti-plagiarism verification at O.O. Bogomolets NMU belongs to the competence of Commission of Bioethical Examination and Ethics of Scientific Researches.
O.O. Bogomolets NMU applies software “StrikePlagiarism” that has the algorithms to compare the texts in Ukrainian, Russian, English and some other languages.
Procedure to pass through anti-plagiarism verification:
- The application and consent to process the personal data are submitted to the commission (dean’s office, Shevchenko Boulevard, 13, office 101)
- File of academic text in any text format (desirably pdf, MS Word) is sent email@example.com, topic of e-mail: request for anti-plagiarism verification.
- Period of verification: up to 7 working days.
- The certificate is issued after completion of verification.
Samples of documents
- Application to pass through verification
- Consent to process the personal data (fill in the boxes in yellow color)
Responsible person for performance of verification
Dinets Andrii Volodymyrovych