EXTRAORDINARY MEETING OF UNIVERSITY’ SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL
The extraordinary meeting for Scientific Council of O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University under chairmanship of the first pro-rector in scientific pedagocial activity, professor Yaroslav Tsekhmister took place on 5, March, 2018 at the conference hall in physical chemical building.
The meeting considered the issue “About stricture for trolling of O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University. The activity of unknown persons as to persecution of NMU (placement of banners with provocative applications about MHC of Ukraine on behalf of the rector in O.O. Bogomolets NMU Amosova K.M. in streets of city Kyiv; sending SMS, making fake application as to university administration and students during recent some months, etc.) is absolutely inadmissible).
Having analyzed the situation that happened between O.O. Bogomolets NMU, MHC of Ukraine and Testing Center, – the members in Scientific Council RESOLVED:
- We ask Prosecutor General of Ukraine Yu.V. Lutsenko to take the investigation of numerous applications by rector of NMU Kateryna Amosova about criminal offenses on this occasation, being registered and that shall efficiently be investigated, under personal control.
- We call the officers at MHC of Ukraine to stop the pursuit and pressure on O.O. Bogomolets NMU and its rector Amosova Kateryna Mykolaivna.
- We demand that acting Minister of health care of Ukraine Uliana Suprun would immediately stop the groundless political speculations as to O.O. Bogomolets NMU and its rector Amosova Kateryna Mykolaivna.
- We demand that MHC of Ukraine would oblige the Testing Center to perform the requirements in Law of Ukraine “About public procurements” and to take actions, directed to conclude the service agreement for performance of licensing exams “Krok” in 2018 with O.O. Bogomolets NMU.
5. We express the support to rector in O.O. Bogomolets NMU Amosova Kateryna Mykolaivna in her struggle for the rights, independence and autonomy of O.O. Bogomolets NMU. The decision was taken unanimously.